St. John's Lutheran Church history photo of present sanctuary on august 28, 1949

St. John’s History

History of St. John’s… On May 30, 1882 a number of Lutherans met in the home of Mr. C.F. Rittman for the purpose of organizing a congregation. The Rev. C.F. Obermeyer of Little Rock was present and presided at the meeting. The congregation was organized as St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Missouri Synod,

Read More